Our experienced car accident Lawyers in Phoenix Arizona have helped thousands of injured clients get compensated. We know exactly what challenges you face as a result of being injured in a car accident. Our attorneys know how difficult it is. Dealing with the injuries that you have suffered and being left left with questions and concerns about how you will get compensated and get the medical care that you need need. Let our Phoenix car accident lawyers carry this burden for you so that you can focus on healing. Our attorneys know exactly how to deal with the insurance companies, their adjuster, and their attorneys. We will do all the work for you. We will be your legal team and will make sure that you are compensated for your injuries
After a car accident, many law firms are not willing to help clients with their property damage claims. Not at our injury law firm! Our Phoenix car accident lawyers help every client with their property damage claim and we do it for free! Immediately after an accident getting your car fixed and getting into a rental vehicle is one of the most important things to our clients. You need to get to doctor's appointments, get to work, get the kids to school, and do all of the other things in live that require a car.
No problem! Our car accident attorneys in Phoenix have medical providers who we will refer you to. These doctors will provide your medical treatment and will then wait to get paid out of your case. This way you can focus on recovering from your injuries
PHOENIX CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS
Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients over that past sixteen years who have been injured in car accidents. These cases include everything from normal rear-end car accidents to catastrophic car accidents that are completely life changing to the victims. No two cases are the same and no one client is more important than another. Our Phoenix car accident lawyers understand that. You are the one in pain and you are the one who needs our help now. We are here to serve you. Car accident cases are complicated because the insurance companies make them complicated. When you first meet with one of our attorneys, you will most likely have many questions and concerns about how you and your family are going to be compensated. You will want to know how your property damage claim is going to be resolved. For example, do you have a diminished value claim? You will also want to know how are you are going to get the medical care that you need and get better. We will answer all of these questions for you at your free consultation.
A PHOENIX CAR ACCIDENT LAW FIRM WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD
Our Phoenix car accident lawyers have a proven track record of success across the State of Arizona. We have recovered over $115,000,000 in settlement and compensation awards for our clients.
Injuries Resulting From Car Accidents
If you have been in a car accident and suffered any injury, you may be entitled to full or partial compensation. Our Phoenix car accident lawyers have significant experience handling significant injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Severe head trauma
- Brain damage
We will do everything on your car accident claim so you can focus on your recovery!
With expertise in the collection, analysis and presentation of solid evidence, our Phoenix car accident attorneys will prepare your claim against the defendant and/or opposing insurance company. Our car accident lawyers will investigate your claim completely and will do the following:
- Collect and reviewing accident reports
- Collect and reviewing police records
- Analyze witness testimonials and contact key witnesses
- Analyze the scene of the accident
- Analyze damages
- Obtain and review your medical records
- Contact the insurance companies on your behalf
- Resolve your property damage for you
- Help you get into a rental car
- Hire the necessary experts to win your case
- Take your case to trial if necessary
Speak to a Lawyer – Car Accident Attorney | Phoenix
The defendant’s insurance company will seek to minimize the compensation paid to you. That's why you need the us. Our car accident attorneys will work with you to build a solid case. If the defendant’s insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, we will file a lawsuit for you and will take the case to trial if necessary.
In a situation where the defendant is uninsured or possesses an insufficient policy to cover your medical expenses and damages, you may have other options in order to get compensated and our lawyers will assist you in seeking those car accident injury damages.
If your insurance company attempts to limit your total payout on a claim that we make for uninsured or underinsured motorists coverage, our Phoenix car accident attorneys will assist you in filing a lawsuit against your insurance company to get paid.
Types of Car Accident Claims
Thre are multiple forms of car accident claims that can be filed, and understanding what type of accident you have been in will assist you in obtaining greater legal success. After speaking with one of our lawyers about your car accidents, we will be able to determine if your car accident falls under the category of:
- Negligence: The most frequent type of car accident lawsuit resulting in another drivers failure to properly operate their vehicle or to abide by accepted driving laws and standards. Defendants may be drivers who are intoxicated, reckless, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians.
- Liability from Manufacturer: Accidents and injury resulting from a manufacturer’s defect, whether it be from design, labeling or product malfunction that originated during the manufacturing process. Examples of past lawsuits for manufacturer liability include defective tires, brakes, engines, seatbelts, airbags and accelerators.
- Road Design: When accidents occur based on poor maintenance of roads, road construction, design or defective road features. Examples of past lawsuits for road design include uneven surfaces, incorrect signage, poorly designed or placed barriers, guard rails, speed bumps and medians, improper design of embankments, poorly designed intersections, crosswalks, illumination and traffic flow.
- Wrongful Death: In the case of the loss of a loved one as a result of another’s negligence, the family and survivors of the victim may have legal recourse.
Other Types of Car Accident Related Injuries
There are many different types of injuries sustained during a car accident. Our attorneys will assist you in assessing your claim. We will assist you in obtaining compensation for all injuries, not limited to, but including the following:
- All surgical injuries
- Amputation and loss of limbs
- Spinal injuries
- Head injuries and brain damage
- Back and neck injuries
- Joint and bone injuries
- Permanent disability
- Wrongful death
What problems will I have after a car accident?
When you are in a serious car accident, you may suffer a range of injuries. Those injuries can range from soft-tissue injuries (strains and sprains), to broken bones, to life changing injuries. If you are injured in a car accident our car accident lawyers in Phoenix will make sure that you are compensated for any property damage that you incurred, for all of your medical bills and pain and suffering, for any lost wages, and for any other damages that you incur. A quick breakdown of the different damages that you may be entitled to are :
- Current and ongoing medical expenses that include hospitalization, surgical procedures, doctor visits, emergency room visits, medication and assistive devices.
- Wages lost as a result of recovery and time lapsed between the injury and lawsuit conclusion.
- Loss of earning ability, when a victim’s potential to earn a living has been adversely affected by the affects of the accident.
More difficult to determine are the non-economic losses suffered in a car accident that often include the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of marital benefits or consortium as a result of the accident
- In the case of a defendant operating under malicious intent, punitive damages may be administered as a form of punishment
Our Phoenix injury law firm takes on many different types of claims, which include:
- Accidents caused by someone driving while intoxicated
- Collisions and accidents involving multiple parties and drivers
- Reckless and negligent driving
- Vehicle rollovers
- Various collisions, such as rear-end, side-impact, head-on and sideswipes
Am I entitled to be reimbursed for my lost wages?
Yes you are. Our car accident attorneys fight for the reimbursement of lost wages for many of our clients. Lost wages refers to the money that you would have earned had you not been injured and unable to work. Lost wages includes:
- Money that you would have earned for the period that you are not able to work;
- Money that you will not earn because of a disability from the accident.
- Money that you will not earn because of a lost opportunity, such as missing out on a contract extension or having to turn down a job offer because you are recovering from your injuries and cannot work.
Hoe do you document lost wages?
To document you lost earnings successfully you must provide proof that you were unable to work because of your injuries from the car accident. Through years of representing clients, our car accident attorneys have learned that the best documentation to provide is the following:
- A letter from your doctor or medical records that document your inability to work due to your injuries. This documentation should describe your injuries and should include the dates that your are unable to work because of those injuries. A copy of a dated letter from your doctor to your employer stating that you are unable to work for a specific period of time due to your injuries is a good form of documentation that can be sent to the insurance company. Your medical records should also be provided to the insurance company because those records will provide proof of your injuries, treatment, and medications needed, which will support your wage loss claim.
- A letter from your employer that verifies that you missed work due to your injuries and that shows the dates that you missed work coincide with the dates in the doctor’s letter.
- If you are self-employed, paid on commission, or are an independent contractor you will need to provide tax returns or additional documentation that proves that your income did in-fact decrease due to your injuries.
How do you calculate lost wages?
Lost wages are easy to calculate if you have a full-time job and you are an hourly or salaried employee. In this situation you simply take the number of hours that you missed from work and multiply them by your hourly pay rate. You can also argue for additional monies if you missed out on a promotion or other opportunity, but this is harder to justify.
However, our car accident lawyers have learned that when you are paid on commission or have a non-salaried job with irregular work hours, calculating your wage loss is more difficult. In this situation, you will want to show what you missed because you were not able to work. For example, a decrease in the number of sales you made during this time frame verses the prior months, or a decrease in billing invoices. If your overall wages decrease during the year that you were injured you can provide prior tax returns as evidence of what you would have earned.
You are also entitled to your lost wages even if you used your vacation or sick leave to cover those hours. The reason is because you now do not have that paid time off to use in the future.
What if you are never able to return to work?
If you are disabled because of your injuries lots of work needs to go into proving this and also proving the long-term value of your wage loss claim. There are a number of variables that need to be considered in determining your overall financial loss and this generally requires experts like a vocational rehabilitation specialist, life-care planner, and an economist who will analyze and calculate data in order to determine your lost wages, the cost of retraining, the cost of future medical needs, etc.
Our Phoenix car accident lawyers are experienced in all of the above wage loss claims and are here ready to have this fight for you! Please allow our experienced car accident attorneys and personal injury lawyers to put their extensive experience to work for you.
To learn more about our Arizona personal injury law firm and the other types of cases that our Phoenix personal injury lawyers handle, please click on the highlighted link.
The responsible attorney for this website is Douglas Zanes. Mr. Zanes is licensed to practice law in Arizona only. Mr. Zanes is the owner of Zanes Law Group, PLLC in Phoenix and Doug Zanes & Associates, PLLC is Tucson. When you call (602) 999-9999 phone number in this website you will reach Zanes Law Group in Phoenix, Arizona.
CALL US NOW - (602) 999-9999
We provide a free injury consultation to everyone. Many of our clients choose to have this consultation by phone and actually sign up via Docusign during this telephonic conference, so they do not have a need to come into the office. Our goal is to make hiring us as easy as possible. Under certain circumstances were are even able to come to your home or a hospital for the intake.