At Zanes Law our experienced car accident attorneys in Phoenix Arizona have helped thousands of injured clients get compensated. We know exactly what challenges you face as a result of being injured in a car accident. It can be difficult dealing with the injuries that you have suffered and, after an accident, victims are always left with questions and concerns about how they can get compensated and get the medical care they need.
At Zanes Law our Phoenix car accident lawyers help every client with their property damage claim and we do it for free! Immediately after an accident getting your car fixed and getting into a rental vehicle is one of the most important things to our clients. You need to get to doctor's appointments, get to work, get the kids to school, and do all of the other things in live that require a car.
No problem! Our car accident attorneys in Phoenix have medical providers who we will refer you to. These doctors will provide your medical treatment and will then wait to get paid out of your case. This way you can focus on recovering from your injuries
CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS
The Phoenix car accident attorneys at Zanes Law have represented thousands of clients over that past sixteen years who have been injured in car accidents. These cases include everything from normal rear-end car accidents to catastrophic car accidents that are completely life changing to the victims. No two cases are the same and no one client is more important than another. Our Phoenix car accident lawyers understand that. You are the one in pain and you are the one who needs our help now. You are who we are here to serve. Car accident cases are complicated because the insurance companies make them complicated. When Phoenix car accident attorneys first meet with new clients, the clients typically have many questions and concerns about how they are going to be compensated, how is their property damage going to be resolved, do they have a diminished value claim, and how are they going to get the medical care that they need and get better.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
The Phoenix car accident lawyers at Zanes Law have a proven track record of success across the State of Arizona. We have recovered over $115,000,000 in settlement and compensation awards for our clients.
Injuries Resulting From Car Accidents
If you have been in a car accident and suffered any injury, you may be entitled to full or partial compensation. At Zanes Law our Phoenix car accident lawyers have significant experience handling significant injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Severe head trauma
- Brain damage
We will do everything on your car accident claim so you can focus on your recovery!
With expertise in the collection, analysis and presentation of solid evidence, our Phoenix car accident attorneys will prepare your claim against the defendant and/or opposing insurance company. Our car accident lawyers will investigate your claim completely and will do the following:
- Collect and reviewing accident reports
- Collect and reviewing police records
- Analyze witness testimonials and contact key witnesses
- Analyze the scene of the accident
- Analyze damages
- Obtain and review your medical records
- Contact the insurance companies on your behalf
- Resolve your property damage for you
- Help you get into a rental car
- Hire the necessary experts to win your case
- Take your case to trial if necessary
Speak to a Lawyer – Car Accident Attorney Phoenix
The defendant’s insurance company will seek to minimize the compensation paid to you. That's why you need the car accident lawyers at Zanes Law. We will work with you to build a solid case. If the defendant’s insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, we will file a lawsuit for you and will take the case to trial if necessary.
In a situation where the defendant is uninsured or possesses an insufficient policy to cover your medical expenses and damages, you may have other options in order to get compensated and Zanes Law can assist you in seeking those car accident injury damages.
If your insurance company attempts to limit your total payout on a claim that we make for uninsured or underinsured motorists coverage, our car accident attorneys will assist you in filing a lawsuit against your insurance company to get paid.
Types of Car Accident Claims
Thre are multiple forms of car accident claims that can be filed, and understanding what type of accident you have been in will assist you in obtaining greater legal success. Your Zanes Law car accident lawyer will determine if your car accident falls under the category of:
- Negligence: The most frequent type of car accident lawsuit resulting in another drivers failure to properly operate their vehicle or to abide by accepted driving laws and standards. Defendants may be drivers who are intoxicated, reckless, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians.
- Liability from Manufacturer: Accidents and injury resulting from a manufacturer’s defect, whether it be from design, labeling or product malfunction that originated during the manufacturing process. Examples of past lawsuits for manufacturer liability include defective tires, brakes, engines, seatbelts, airbags and accelerators.
- Road Design: When accidents occur based on poor maintenance of roads, road construction, design or defective road features. Examples of past lawsuits for road design include uneven surfaces, incorrect signage, poorly designed or placed barriers, guard rails, speed bumps and medians, improper design of embankments, poorly designed intersections, crosswalks, illumination and traffic flow.
- Wrongful Death: In the case of the loss of a loved one as a result of another’s negligence, the family and survivors of the victim may have legal recourse.
Other Types of Car Accident Related Injuries
There are many different types of injuries sustained during a car accident. Our Zanes Law car accident attorneys will assist you in assessing your claim. We will assist you in obtaining compensation for all injuries, not limited to, but including the following:
- All surgical injuries
- Amputation and loss of limbs
- Spinal injuries
- Head injuries and brain damage
- Back and neck injuries
- Joint and bone injuries
- Permanent disability
- Wrongful death
What problems will I have after a car accident?
When you are in a serious car accident, you may suffer a range of injuries. Those injuries can range from soft-tissue injuries (strains and sprains), to broken bones, to life changing injuries. If you are injured in a car accident the Zanes Law car accident lawyers will make sure that you are compensated for any property damage that you incurred, for all of your medical bills and pain and suffering, for any lost wages, and for any other damages that you incur. A quick breakdown of the different damages that you may be entitled to are :
- Current and ongoing medical expenses that include hospitalization, surgical procedures, doctor visits, emergency room visits, medication and assistive devices.
- Wages lost as a result of recovery and time lapsed between the injury and lawsuit conclusion.
- Loss of earning ability, when a victim’s potential to earn a living has been adversely affected by the affects of the accident.
More difficult to determine are the non-economic losses suffered in a car accident that often include the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of marital benefits or consortium as a result of the accident
- In the case of a defendant operating under malicious intent, punitive damages may be administered as a form of punishment
Our car accident attorneys at Zanes Law take on many different types of claims, which include:
- Accidents caused by someone driving while intoxicated
- Collisions and accidents involving multiple parties and drivers
- Reckless and negligent driving
- Vehicle rollovers
- Various collisions, such as rear-end, side-impact, head-on and sideswipes
To learn more about Zanes Law and the other types of cases that our Phoenix personal injury lawyers handle, please click on the highlighted link.
The responsible attorney at Zanes Law is Doug Zanes. Doug is licensed to practice law in Arizona only.
CALL US NOW - (602) 999-9999
We provide a free injury consultation to everyone. Many of our clients choose to have this consultation by phone and actually sign up via Docusign during this telephonic conference, so they do not have a need to come into the office. Our goal is to make hiring us as easy as possible. Under certain circumstances were are even able to come to your home or a hospital for the intake.